Episcopal Senior Communities and Episcopal Charities are pleased to announce the Darby Betts Fund 2015–Request for Proposals from programs serving seniors in the Dioceses of El Camino Real, California and Northern California.
Successful applicants will demonstrate:
– A focus on providing quality services to seniors
– A connection to the Episcopal Church
– A well-defined mission and measurable and attainable goals and objectives
– Non-profit, tax-exempt status or an agreement with a non-profit fiscal sponsor
– A sound business plan, clear and transparent budgeting, and efficient use of resources
– Leadership – both staff and Board – that is committed to service to seniors
Grants will be selected from submitted proposals by a committee of representatives from Episcopal Senior Communities and Episcopal Charities. Your organization may be asked to make a presentation to the committee – either before or after the grants have been awarded. Deadline for submission is August 28 and those who are selected will be notified by September 30. Multiple year grants will be considered and the minimum level of grant awarded in this cycle will be $5,000.
Download a PDF of the Darby Betts Fund 2015 Grant Application here.
Please submit your proposal to:
Darby Betts Fund 2015
c/o Episcopal Senior Communities
2185 North California Blvd., Ste. 575
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
By Email To: DarbyBettsFund