On behalf of our Bishop, the Visioning Taskforce is leading an important guided conversation about our changing diocese, calling us to stretch our imaginations toward God’s dream for our future in ministry and mission. Each conversation will last for 90 minutes and will include small group discussions. Notes from these conversations will be collected and reviewed by the task force as we consider the steps of our ongoing pilgrimage in El Camino Real, and develop recommendations for wise use of resources.
Visioning Taskforce Members are: Anthony Zambataro, the Rev. Andrea MacKenzie, Dean Julia McCray-Goldsmith, Canon Martha Korienek, the Rev. Salying Wong, and the Rev. Kristine Johnson.
You are invited to attend either a Zoom conversation or an in-person conversation on one of the following dates:
- Thursday, July 20, 7 p.m. via Zoom (limited to 20 participants)
- Saturday, July 22, 10 a.m. St. Mary’s, Pacific Grove, in-person
- Thursday, August 3, 7 p.m. via Zoom (limited to 20 participants)
- Saturday, August 5, 10 a.m. Trinity Cathedral, San Jose, in-person
- Thursday, September 7, 7 p.m. via Zoom (limited to 20 participants)
- Saturday, September 9, 10 a.m., St. James, Paso Robles, in-person